Spreading Kindness to Share the Love of Jesus
Our commitments to small acts of love can have a huge impact on the world around us. The kindness you share with others in the name of Jesus is a simple, intentional way to share His love. As a church, we are committing to spreading random acts of kindness throughout our cities, and extending 4 personal invitations leading up to Christmas with these #4BeforeChristmas cards.
Your kindness has the potential to make a huge difference in the lives of others. You can pick up these Random Acts of Kindness cards every weekend leading up to Christmas at every ITOWN Church campus!
IDEAS FOR ACTS OF KINDNESS
- Pay for someone’s gas.
- Keep a giveaway bag stocked with snacks, toiletries, and socks for the homeless you may encounter.
- Take out the garbage for an elderly or handicap neighbor.
- Leave an encouraging note or surprise in items you are donating, selling, or returning.
- Deliver fresh-baked cookies to a neighbor or co-worker.
- Bring fresh flowers to someone.
- Offer to babysit for free.
- Mow someone’s yard for free.
- Pay for someone’s coffee behind you in the drive-through.
- Pay for someone’s fast food meal behind you in the drive-through.
- Send a note of encouragement to someone.
- Give baked goods or a small gift to the postman or delivery person.
- Leave a big tip for your server at a restaurant.
- Pay for someone’s movie that is behind you in line.
- Help someone who you know is struggling financially.
- Pay for someone’s meal or dessert at a restaurant.
- Bake goodies and take them to the police station, fire station, or hospital.
- Take a box of doughnuts to a school, office, etc.
- Cook a meal for a neighbor or co-worker.
- Share your umbrella with a stranger.
- Help tutor a struggling student.
- Pay for someone’s groceries that is behind you in line.
Share your story on social media using the hashtag #4BeforeChristmas and tagging @ITOWNChurch!